All wallets can be found here: https://galilel.cloud/#wallets
Go to the 'Receive' tab, enter a label name and click 'Request payment'. Then select 'Copy Address'
2. Go to the 'Send' tab, paste the address and send exactly 15 000 Gali. Wait for 12 confirmations
3. go to the menu 'Tools' then 'Debug Console' and enter the following commands
The first part of your wallet setup is done. We will know setup the VPS and come back to the wallet after to finish the setup
Login to your VPS (via putty, bitvise, terminal, etc...). If you do not know how to login, please refer to your VPS provider instructions.
Enter the following command one at a time:
chmod +x install_galilel.sh
The script will now install the masternode, the process can take 10 to 15 minutes
Once the installation is completed, you need to check different synchronisation status with the following commands:
galilel-cli mnsync status
Go to 'Settings' then 'Open Masternode Configuration File'. Notepad will open with an example of the input required
Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
2. You need to enter a new line following the example:
replace 'IP:port' with the IP of your VPS and add :36001 at the end of the IP
replace 'masternodeprivkey' with the genkey generated earlier
replace 'collateral_output_txid' with the outputs generated earlier
replace 'collateral_output_index' with the index generated earlier (0 or 1)
So your line will look like this (with each parameters matching your console outputs):
mn1 127.0.0.2:36001 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
3. Save the file, close and re-open your wallet
4. Go to the 'Masternode' tab, highlight your masternode and select 'Start Alias'. You will get a pop-up saying 'Masternode started successfully'
Back in your VPS, you just need to enter one line of code to confirm that your Masternode has started successfully:
galilel-cli masternode status